When we work with you, our goals are simple. We seek to deliver vibrant, highly engaging food education workshops that will make learning about food science and technology both memorable and enjoyable for your pupils. Just as importantly, however, we seek to do so in a way that is very easy, convenient and affordable for you.
It’s for this reason that we have developed a choice of wholly self-contained sessions that require the minimal of time, effort or involvement on the teacher’s part. Once we’ve agreed with you which session you want and whether any special modifications are necessary, you can leave the rest entirely in our hands.
Junior Chefs’ Academy will:
- Prepare all food and ingredients
- Set up the hall / room, ready for the children’s arrival
- Supply all equipment, including plates, cutlery, oven & washing facilities
- Prepare a named chef’s hat for each child
- Provide a clean new apron for each child
- Supply attractive, informative and easy-to-follow recipe packs
- Deliver the food science and technology workshop(s) to the agreed schedule
- Provide containers for the children to take their food home
- Supply any relevant certificates / medals / prizes etc.
- Provide any associated reading materials
- Remove all equipment and refuse at the end of the session(s)
- Leave the room clean, tidy and ready for re-use